Monday, July 4, 2011

Spending Holidays Alone is Weird

and reminds me how awkward a stage of life your early 20s is. It's like, I'm not still living at home with my family, but nor have I truly established a permanent independent life with a family (biological or chosen) of my own with whom to celebrate. I'm too old for one option and too young for the second, I suppose. 

Anyway, I'll spend today partaking in that reason for my New-Brunswick-independence this summer, actually doing some of the reading for my independent study/thesis research that I've been woefully neglecting over the past two weeks. I think I'll treat myself to a burger and fries from the restaurant down the street for dinner so I can feel patriotic. 

Everyone needs a private party sometime though:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment