Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Man After Mine Own Heart:

Reblogged from Until I Get Married:
"First of all, the only thing better than a fine woman is a fine woman who knows the value of a good deal. When I was a young lad, and could only meet women at the mall, I was all about going for the women who were browsing in the clearance racks. I loved that sort of thing. Found it sexy. And don’t even get me started on the women who would browse through the clearance racks and NOT buy anything. My heart would melt. To see a woman so tight with her money, she didn’t even buy an item that was 70 percent off, that was the kind of thing that made me want to buy them an Orange Julius and cover the costs of a game of air hockey at the arcade."
I'll admit it's hard for me to pass up a good deal just because it's a good deal, but I'm learning. And y'all know I don't buy anything full price. It's nice to see that some brothas appreciate it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment