Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2nd 30 Day Letter Challenge: Day 19--Letter to Someone You Worry About

Dear T,

You've had some very cryptic blog posts recently, and they make me feel like there are things going on in your life that I either don't know about at all or don't know nearly enough about. I don't want you to think for a second that just because I'm drowning in my own drama right now, I don't have time for you or your problems, be they serious or not. You're still my bestie and it would probably do me some serious good to be able to prioritize anything other than my own pity-party right now. [Trying to prioritize my work is only half-working. I'll never really be a workaholic, I'm too much of a life-and-love-aholic, and I find it hard to be upset about that though it would be convenient right now...] If I know what's going on with you well enough to worry effectively, then maybe I'll wake up with anything but you-know-who on my brain every morning. [That's getting old and downright rude.] If nothing's going on and you're just being cryptic for the hell of it, that's fine too and I won't be worried...I guess right now the not knowing is what I'm worried about. I'm worried that I've become too tunnel-visioned and self-centered (and previously relationship-centered) to know what's happening in your life, which is obviously the opposite of cool.

Talk to me, betch. Let's remedy this issue. Preferably over daiquiris [I figured out what was wrong with my blender...operator error...]. 

<3,

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment