Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So I've Been on a Now Not-So-Secret Mission

alongside the mission of learning to do cute things with my hair. One of the best (and easiest) ways to do something cute to my hair is to pin a section back with one of those nifty little hideable combs and put something cute in it. Cute things could also decorate the side of a fro-hawk or some other more detailed style, plus, come on, y'all know me...how have I been missing out on this opportunity to accessorize/COLOR-COORDINATE? (Matching is seriously one of my favorite things to do. There was a girl who came into the library one day whose HEADPHONES matched her DRESS and I almost died of jealously.) 

Sooooooo...the results of my interwebz-hunting and gathering thus far:

(Ignore my messy bed)



What do y'all think? I'm really excited by what I have so far, but also really interested in seeing if people have any suggestions for what other types of things I could get and/or know any cool places to look for hair accessories (etsy and ebay are my main places right now, and Forever 21 which surprises me).

No comments:

Post a Comment