Thursday, August 12, 2010

So my best friend has been seeing this new guy recently, and is totally infatuated with him. I pretend to gag but part of me thinks it's really cute. She hasn't kissed him yet, though, and I growl at her about feminism and how she doesn't have to wait for him to make the first move.

She threw that right back in my face, though, saying didn't I wait over a fucking year for ******* to make the first move? I tried to tell her about **** ruining my would-be first move attempt in Philadelphia, or an early train ruining it at Christmastime, but she wasn't buying it. ...And neither was I, I guess. 

Should I have? Would things be different? I don't know.

Does it do me any good to think about it now? Nope.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you think it's cute :P I pretend to gag at cute things, too. :P

    ReplyDelete