Saturday, August 14, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge--Day Twenty-Eight: To Someone that Changed Your Life

Dear everyone I have ever interacted with,

I firmly believe in the philosophy of tabula rasa, that we are all born as blank slates, to be written on by those we meet, those we know, those we love and those we hate...even by those to whom we never gave a second thought. Every thought we think is influenced by those we have come into contact with, personally or academically, real or imagined; it's really hard to have an originally original thought in this day and age.

Anyway, I like to say funny phrases like color-me-happy and I'm living in a heavily outlined world. I like to think that all of you take turns coloring my world in.

Thanks for making me who I am. I owe you all my very life as I know it. Blessed be.

-Maya

Go ahead, grab a pen. There's space left there somewhere, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment