Monday, August 2, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge--Day Sixteen: To Someone Who's Not in Your State/Country

Dear *****,

Sometime between August 7th and whenever you go back to school, you should come to Jerseyyyy. I miss you! You're one of the people I was thinking about when I was musing on how growing up treats friendships unfairly the other day. It sucks how when you're 13, a few hours away might as well be the freaking moon, haha. 


But it doesn't have to be now that we're 20! And by we I obviously mean the other two points of our love triangle and not our cute little baby, hehe. But we still love you :D 


And because we love you me and point three need to make a superawesome plan to come crash Nova! My weekends should be freer --that's a weird word--more free this semester! Let's have another awesome theme party like argghhhh pirates.


ALSO, most important: why do we never ever chat?? I know nothing about your life and this makes me sadddddddd.


A present for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment