Monday, August 22, 2011

Fashion goal

Earlier in the summer, I talked some about thinking about the direction I wanted my clothing to go in. How my fashion choices could reflect this growing up that I'm trying to do. And I have decided that my next step should be to start owning and regularly wearing pants that aren't jeans. I have one pair of cords that I enjoy, so maybe I'll get more of those. I can also move towards trousers that aren't too professional-looking, and...uhm...yeah I'm gonna need some help with this. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about all that. Dressier pants can be hard to pull off; something Ryan Carroll said to me once "It is a delicate art that only Mike Fillipone and I have mastered." Of course that was in Oakcrest, but even now, I still can't make them look casual. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete