Friday, June 17, 2011

It's the little things in life

I impulse bought the cutest umbrella I've ever seen in my life today. To quote the boyfriend, "If anything could make one look forward to rainy days, that would be it!" I just saw it in the window of a store as I was walking down the street and I had to have it. Sunflowers are my favorite kind of flower. They change your definition of what a flower is a little bit. They're like, overgrown and huge and should be awkward but somehow pull off being majestic. Sunflower seeds are delicious. They can't really be put in vases or shown on your kitchen table...they're meant for bigger things than that. If ever I have a front yard, you'd best believe there will be sunflowers in it, even if they grow to the point where I can't see out the windows. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment