Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Packing

There are few things in the world I hate more than packing. I mean, I really and truly abhor the entire process. And this doesn't ever change, no matter how much I want to get to wherever I'm going. I'm sitting here, legitimately counting the hours (68) til I'm back home (by which I obviously mean on campus; there are few such places where I feel like I truly belong), and yet standing between there and here is a shitload of packing to be done, and I...am camped out on the couch watching Bones online. I tried to pack this morning. I got started. I just...it's so boring and so tedious and takes so much time and I JUST DON'T LIKE IT. *whine*

1 comment:

  1. haha. put some dance music on and pack while its playing. hats what i do and it usually helps.. a little bit.

    ReplyDelete