Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dear Libido,

I know, I know...sometimes we go through dry spells. It's unfortunate for everyone involved. I'll think about you as two months turns into three and hope you know the neglect isn't intentional. I want better things for us! 

Then as soon as a hot guy we barely know but are wholly intrigued by comes along and kisses us on the back of our neck and licks his way up to nibble on our earlobe, WHY do we lose all sense of decorum and make out like we're highschoolers in the backseat of a borrowed car in the middle of the club? Someone else's tongue touches our skin and we're like, kisses and squeezing and hands in places they shouldn't be publicly, wheeee! 

And then we go home alone feeling quite satisfied with our accomplishments, but by the next night I'm laying in bed trying to watch The L Word and you're thinking about things that only got to be felt through pants and wanting to feel them/let them be felt with less restriction. I'm trying to pay attention to this lesbian strap-on scene and you're this constant WAIT BUT PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I'M HERE AND I WANT THINGS! I WANT KISSES AND TOUCHING AND GROPING AND STROKING AND NIBBLING AND LICKING AND WHY DID WE FORGET HOW GREAT SEXYTIME IS?!?! LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

You are going to lead us to make possibly bad but definitely fun life decisions. I can feel it.

All of this is to say, I'm glad you're back.   

No comments:

Post a Comment