Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Itty Bitty Confesssion Time:

I will not post the Katy Perry song because her existence tends to annoy me, but...

I kissed a girl. And I liked it. (No cherry chapstick was involved, however.) Like, an actual kiss as opposed to just a little peck. There was some very minor tongue involved and I had my hand on the back of her neck. A room full of people may have been cheering us on a little bit. She was sober and I wasn't particularly drunk. 

I'm glad this finally happened, though I was expecting it to happen for the first time with someone else. Anyway, the experience was brief and passionless (more like exploratory), but all in all quite pleasurable, and I feel like I've accomplished something towards "earning" my heteroflexible identity, if that makes sense.  

2 comments:

  1. hey, girl, heyyyyyyy. <3

    for the record, i liked it too. but competent kissing is pretty much always awesome, yeah?

    (but awww, i wish i had known i was popping your girl-kissing cherry =P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth, and I mean, I'd done innocent little pecks on similar dares in the past, but never anything involving anything other than lips tightly sealed.

    I've done naughtier things with (well, more like had naughtier things done to me by) a girl in the past though. ;)

    ReplyDelete