Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moral of the untold story:

A) John Mayer may be a terrible terrible human being, but he's right about one thing: 
Talk it out. Get your thoughts off your chest, or you'll never feel...right. Don't lose the moment before you can fix things.
B) On a related note, don't assume the worst when something bad happens. It might not be as bad as you think.
C) I have fantastic friends. They give great advice, even especially when I don't want to take it (well, about most aspects of situations, at least), and I should listen to them more often.
D) I need to stop being a little bitch about the things that are important to my personal life. I'll raise my voice and scream and yell about like, injustices in the world, or academic problems, or problems in my friends' lives, but I'm usually too chicken to deal with issues in my own personal life with anything but ridiculous levels of (defensive) anger or semi-sincere apology. Now that I've seen firsthand what can happen when I have the balls to be honest about how I feel and what I want, that has to end. 
E) Life is full of surprises, man. 


That is all.

1 comment:

  1. You should clearly just listen to ME more

    <3 Bryan

    ReplyDelete