Friday, December 3, 2010

I got a facial today

My first facial ever. I don't pamper myself like this often, but it was FREE! And y'all know free is just my price, lol! So I got a free facial today, thank you Princeton University, and they were using these award-winning all-natural created-by-a-botanist-at-Harvard (read: probably expensive as fuck) cremes and washes and masks and moisturizers and my face has never felt so appreciated! The best way I can think of to describe it is that my skin felt the way your teeth feel when you leave the dentist's office after getting them cleaned. People I ran into for the rest of the night actually said I was glowing, and my skin still feels so soft and smooth to the touch! It was such a fantastic free experience (note: much like my overall Princeton career.) 


Point: Pamper yourself sometime. You're worth it. Give yourself the care and attention you deserve.

1 comment: