Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Bra Companies,

I don't mind you calling bras in my size "Curvy Fit" or "Full-Figure", because I have lots of curves and I am full-figured, and I embrace both of these things. EMBRACE being the keyword there. EMBRACE. Synonyms: love, cherish, accept, welcome, approve. This may be hard for you to understand, I guess, but I like my body. So I want to ask you to change the marketing strategy for the bras you sell in my size. Just because I'm a D cup does not mean I want my bra to MINIMIZE my boobs by up to 1.5 inches. It doesn't mean they're sagging and I need my bra to DEFY GRAVITY. If you must know, the girls are quite perky all on their own; all they're looking for is support that's comfortable enough to get me through the day. I must applaud you for accomplishing that, but still, you disappoint me >.<

Think about it,

Maya and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment